Fantasy Football Week 11 Injury Wrap: Lions scramble for replacements
Although it's been a challenging injury year, the week 11 report is a little tamer than usual. Here is your status check.
• Lions are preferred in Carolina, although RB D’Andre Swift (concussion) and WR Kenny Golladay (hip) are absent. Adrian Peterson is expected to start with Swift, with Kerryon Johnson being the second option. Slot recipient Danny Amendola (hip) is also dropping out and is likely pushing more work towards WR Marvin Jones and TE T.J. Hockenson (and WR Marvin Hall is a reasonable option from Hail Mary). Matthew Stafford is set to play despite his thumb injury.
• Drew Brees (ribs) was placed in the injured reserve, which means that he fails at least three games. Taysom Hill is expected to face the Falcons, though Sean Payton remains cautious about his plans for Hill and Jameis Winston. The forecast in that game had favored New Orleans by 7.5 points - it fell to the 3 / 3.5 point range. TE Josh Hill (Concussion) Is Out; CB Marshon Lattimore (belly) looks like a game day call.
• Joe Mixon (foot) was injured on Saturday, meaning he will have to miss at least three more games. Gio Bernard, meanwhile, remains a solid fantasy option.
• Sammy Watkins (calf / thigh) does not play in Las Vegas. Meanwhile, Mecole Hardman has been removed from the COVID-19 / reserve list.
[Play $ 200K shooter in Yahoo NFL. $ 15 entry fee. $ 25K and more for the first time]
• Although the Raiders had six defensive players on the COVID-19 / reserve list this week (which limits them to virtual training), they have all tested positive and will play against the Chiefs.
• Drew Lock (ribs) is expected to start against Miami, and Noah Fant (ribs) is expected to go well.
• Sony Michel (quad) was activated even though he may not be much needed as Damien Harris is going well. N'Keal Harry (shoulder) was included in the injury report on Friday. Possibly the Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore (knee).
• Davante Adams (ankle) had, after he had previously rested a week on Friday a limited training. The Packers expect him to play in Indianapolis. Allen Lazard (Kern) is listed as questionable; Even if he gets dressed on Sunday, he's likely too risky for fantasy purposes.
[Week 11 Fantasy Ranking: QBs | RBs | WRs | TEs | FLEX | Daylight saving time | Kickers]
• Teddy Bridgewater (knee) is a playful decision against Detroit. P. J. Walker is the fallback. Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) was disfellowshipped earlier this week.
• Although Calvin Ridley (foot) missed some practice time, the Falcons kept him away from their final injury report.
• Matt Breida (thigh) should pick Miami but Salvon Ahmed is featured after a strong 10 week.
• Jack Doyle (concussion) is set to face Green Bay, and Indy's close end result is a three-man mess.
• Laviska Shenault (thigh) will not play against Pittsburgh. It is possible for Gardner Minshew (thumb) to get dressed, although Jake Luton will begin his third game in a row. TE James O’Shaughnessy (knee) won't play and may get an extra glare or two at Tyler Eifert.
• Irv Smith (groin) had a partial week of training and could play against Dallas, diminishing excitement for TE Kyle Rudolph.
• Sam Darnold (shoulder) rated doubtful despite Adam Gase saying Darnold has a chance to play in week 12. Joe Flacco receives the call to the chargers.
Listen to the Yahoo Fantasy Football Forecast
Click to receive the most important news as a notification!
GOP Sen. Josh Hawley tries to explain how Democrats are both 'Marxists' and 'corporatists'
President Obama On What Happens Next: "Joe's Presidency Will Help Lower The Temperature"
Trump Tells Pompeo: Go Wild on Iran, Just Don’t Risk ‘World War III’
Coronavirus updates: Gov. Ron DeSantis says Florida schools to stay open in 2021; Alaska's largest city tightens restrictions; 268K US death
Bank of America CEO in hot seat over emptied EDD accounts
Uptown property owner sues city, county to clear homeless camp that’s next door